Casting Speculation/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Last i've heard , its a buddy cop movie with

and

Just speaking of returning actors (aside from Caine, who I believe Nolan keeps in underground cryogenic storage), I think the two most likely to show up again are Hathaway and Damon.

Though I'm still really hoping for Guy Pearce, as I think he could use a very high profile role under his belt.

Cilogy wrote:Just speaking of returning actors (aside from Caine, who I believe Nolan keeps in underground cryogenic storage), I think the two most likely to show up again are Hathaway and Damon.
Matt yeah, but Hathaway - no way. He won't take her in third film in a raw.

Kat
Damon must be hustling for a role with his comment about wanting to work with Nolan on Daredevil. But he also said he was the first pick for the other, awful Daredevil film and when he passed on it, the studio gave it to his BFF Ben Affleck. I think he threw shade at Affleck with that one.

Kat wrote:Damon must be hustling for a role with his comment about wanting to work with Nolan on Daredevil. But he also said he was the first pick for the other, awful Daredevil film and when he passed on it, the studio gave it to his BFF Ben Affleck. I think he threw shade at Affleck with that one.
All hail the king of reading into things too much.

Id like to see this guy return:

imo his acting was pretty solid in Interstellar.

always_smiling wrote:Id like to see this guy return:

I thought it was pretty damn good.

Yeah, such a solid acting, that Nolan himself just forgot him towards the ending :lol:

Lord Shade wrote:

Yeah, such a solid acting, that Nolan himself just forgot him towards the ending :lol:
"Jessica Chastain will be alright, but you've gotta make things right with Casey"