Predictions: Genre

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

My guess: the story will focus on a group of friends that sign up for the army and they begin training. Then they get sent to Dunkirk and in the end at least one or two doesn't survive. The main story will probably be the relationship between the friends, their families and girlfriends.

willaartwillem wrote:My guess: the story will focus on a group of friends that sign up for the army and they begin training. Then they get sent to Dunkirk and in the end at least one or two doesn't survive. The main story will probably be the relationship between the friends, their families and girlfriends.
WHERE'S THE LOVE?? WHERE IT IS? YOU COULDN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT LOVE IN NOLAN'S MOVIE! WHERE'S THE LOVE??!

Lord Shade wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:My guess: the story will focus on a group of friends that sign up for the army and they begin training. Then they get sent to Dunkirk and in the end at least one or two doesn't survive. The main story will probably be the relationship between the friends, their families and girlfriends.
WHERE'S THE LOVE?? WHERE IT IS? YOU COULDN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT LOVE IN NOLAN'S MOVIE! WHERE'S THE LOVE??!
The love will be there, my friend! It will be there.

willaartwillem wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
The love will be there, my friend! It will be there.

Good. Gooooood.

I think one of the soldiers will fall in love with a French woman during evacuation, and will protect her for all this time until she gets her way into the ship and arrive in England. This touching story will bring a human dimension to the story.

Lord Shade wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:The love will be there, my friend! It will be there.

Good. Gooooood.

I think one of the soldiers will fall in love with a French woman during evacuation, and will protect her for all this time until she gets her way into the ship and arrive in England. This touching story will bring a human dimension to the story.
Yes, very likely. Maybe this girl will be played by Lea Seydoux? ;)