Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Guys can we be totally certain it is an original film... What if... it is AKIRA?! OMG! That will be too much for me!!!

This news is the best birthday present everrrrrrrr. Thanks Nolan ;)
TeddyBlass wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:the forum has a purpose again!
lol

Maybe this time the dead wife is the main character and the film begins with her death and then, as a ghost, she investigates her own murder on a journey through time, space, magic, dreams and tattoo parlors, then in the end realizes she needs to set events in motion that end with her death in order to complete the circle of life needed to fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny by jumping over a hat in zero g where she clones herself and actually survives the murder and arrives right in time for her son's school play.

2017 = Next Nolan's film
This year Nolan celebrates 17th Anniversary of his carreer!

Nolan, you are f*cking GENIUS! [2]

Alright since his films are so detailed, we can expect:

The Pre-Production process to last for 6 months meaning September 2015 to March 2016

The Principle Photography usually lasts around 4 months for any Nolan films so March 2016 to July 2016

The Post-Production will then go on for a year! all the way from July 2016 to its release date of July 2017!

Expect a teaser on July 2016 8-)

Frankmiller92 wrote:Expect a teaser on July 2016 8-)
Too similar to Interstellar ('one year from now'). I think, he will choose another way.

The other day I was thinking 'wth, Nolan, give us something already!' And I was going to post some angry post about it...and now this. :gonf: :thumbup: :clap: So nice to know that he has new film in the hole. And yeah, we can expect to see a teaser in July like for sure.

Now the Untitled Christopher Nolan Project and the Untitled Robert Zemeckis Project are on top of my 2017's most anticipated list. The Untitled Projects rules!

Waiting for an announcement from these guys:

Lord Shade wrote:Waiting for an announcement from these guys:

I hope to high hell Nolan will use proper 15/70 MM IMAX film cameras, not the crappy digital ones they come up with...