Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
okungnyo wrote:
Biribiri wrote:Still can't believe Nolan managed to spend only about 100 million trumps in this movie. He was pretty efficient/frugal because TDKR and its 250 million still doesn't make sense to me.
"trump" = dollar?
This is one question I can get behind

He traded 100 million of trumps for this movie and we still have got the spare one that's fucking up the entire world right now

Ruth wrote:He traded 100 million of trumps for this movie and we still have got the spare one that's fucking up the entire world right now
The world has been fucked up for over one century by Keynesians/Central banks. Trump actually won't be able to pass anything on the concress, he is a lame duck.

Biribiri wrote:Still can't believe Nolan managed to spend only about 100 million trumps in this movie. He was pretty efficient/frugal because TDKR and its 250 million still doesn't make sense to me.
What you thought TDKR budget seemed too high?

dormouse7 wrote:Hollywood Reporter:

Christopher Nolan Wanted to Shoot 'Dunkirk' Without a Script
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... pt-1026790
“Emma looked at me like I was a bit crazy and was like, okay, that’s not really gonna work,” Nolan recounts. He conceded.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually thought it was that kind of a movie where even with a script it doesn't commit to everything written on the page. I read a couple of pages of the screenplay and to me it felt very loose, like he definitely did things differently on set.

“I felt like I’d kind of mastered that form.”

Pratham wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:Hollywood Reporter:

Christopher Nolan Wanted to Shoot 'Dunkirk' Without a Script
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... pt-1026790
“Emma looked at me like I was a bit crazy and was like, okay, that’s not really gonna work,” Nolan recounts. He conceded.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Emma's such a boss, love it.

Oku
The # :thumbup: power couple of Hollywood.