Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Took the poll on IMDb on Most Anticipated Blockbuster of 2017, voted Dunkirk of course and it's first! As of now 2529 votes followed by Alien Covenant with 2022 votes and Star Wars The Last Jedi 1754 votes

Wow, first? Hadn't thought it would be higher than Star Wars to be honest!

Oku

willaartwillem wrote:Wow, first? Hadn't thought it would be higher than Star Wars to be honest!
Nolan is imdb's king.

Lionheart wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:Wow, first? Hadn't thought it would be higher than Star Wars to be honest!
Nolan is imdb's king.
Well yeah I know that. But I expected that The Last Jedi would be on top.

Appears that Nolan is renting out a Los Angeles area IMAX theater, screening the prologue for people. Mostly press & WB execs, I believe. Tom Hardy is also rumored to be in attendance.

Dynamo wrote:Appears that Nolan is renting out a Los Angeles area IMAX theater, screening the prologue for people. Mostly press & WB execs, I believe. Tom Hardy is also rumored to be in attendance.
What do you mean by the prologue? it isn't the one attached with Rogue One?

fickle wrote:
Dynamo wrote:Appears that Nolan is renting out a Los Angeles area IMAX theater, screening the prologue for people. Mostly press & WB execs, I believe. Tom Hardy is also rumored to be in attendance.
Yes, the same. Given Nolan's presence, it could be a Q&A-type setting.

Oku
Dynamo wrote:
fickle wrote:
Yes, the same. Given Nolan's presence, it could be a Q&A-type setting.
The press were there too?

Maybe they'll actually write up reviews of the prologue now.

As always, thank you for sharing info with us.