Coop Hypersleep

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Did Cooper ever go in the water Hypersleep? They had no shot of him doing it.

neb4ever wrote:Did Cooper ever go in the water Hypersleep? They had no shot of him doing it.
Of course. It was 2 years. They set timers so they'd wake up. If I had to guess I'd say Cooper probably slept the least of them.

Sky007 wrote:
neb4ever wrote:Did Cooper ever go in the water Hypersleep? They had no shot of him doing it.
Of course. It was 2 years. They set timers so they'd wake up. If I had to guess I'd say Cooper probably slept the least of them.
I wonder why they had no shot of him doing it. It was a weird edit of him saying bye to Donald and Tom and next he was talking to Romily about the boat thing.

They should have shown him getting out.

Yeah, if they had done that it would probably have had a chance at a BP nomination.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Yeah, if they had done that it would probably have had a chance at a BP nomination.

But the real question is, how did Bruce get back to Gotham? Pics or it didn't happen.

LOL

Hustler wrote:But the real question is, how did Bruce get back to Gotham? Pics or it didn't happen.
He did not. Instead he joined the Endurance.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Yeah, if they had done that it would probably have had a chance at a BP nomination.
Damn son.

Hustler wrote:But the real question is, how did Bruce get back to Gotham? Pics or it didn't happen.
lol this and the BP line are the best here. Winners.