How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
3 times, all in 70mm IMAX. Gets better with each viewing.

Gonna make it 4 Thanksgiving weekend! :gonf:

5 times and I still want to go back :D

3 times so far. Gonna make it at least 5. All 70MM.

Twice, once in 70mm (Opry Mills in Nashville) and once in digital at the largest screen in NC at the Wells Fargo theater in Raleigh.)

70mm was better but pretty close. But Raleigh (digital) had less sound issues for me

Twice . I wanna see it again , but i need some 7-10 days in between. It's too fresh in my memory.

Three, so far, but I already have tickets for a fourth screening.

IMAX is just addictive...

Navy Pier has annoyingly not had 6:30 showings the last two days since the theater was bought out, but I hope to bring the folks soon. I might actually ask this girl I just met out on a date to see Interstellar there.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Navy Pier has annoyingly not had 6:30 showings the last two days since the theater was bought out, but I hope to bring the folks soon. I might actually ask this girl I just met out on a date to see Interstellar there.

-Vader
perfect way to determine if she's worthy.

Mindheist wrote:Once.

I'm debating whether I should see it again at all. It will simply not be the same if I do, I really treasure the IMAX experience and I didn't watch any trailers (except the teaser) so everything was just too perfect to spoil with another viewing. I can choose not to see it again and just enjoy the memory of how much I enjoyed the film. I will definitely buy the blu-ray but whether or not I'll watch it, I haven't decided.
I seem to be the only sentimental person here

Just saw it for the 4th time and this was the BEST of the four. I've got to go back to an IMAX for a 5th viewing, but I'll wait till next week.

One cute thing I noticed this time: Flora Nolan appears twice, once in a truck covered in dust and a second time as one of the evacuees. Each time she's with a blond boy who must be the Nolan's eldest son (don't know his name). McC's little boy Levi is the little kid whose head Ellen Burstyn caresses when she's on her death bed. His sister Vida is standing next to him.

Wonder if they got their SAG cards? Then they can vote for Interstellar!