Murph's Bookcase - What's in it?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
myst4ry wrote:Thread subject is kinda spoilery no? Should be reformulated.
Not really, you've seen it in teaser. Plus this whole forum section is spoilery, people need to be aware already.

The Big Nowhere by James Ellroy is also visible from the 'Other side' of the bookcase towards the end of the film.

Btw it could've been obvious but on second viewing found it amazing to notice that murph's notebook had black covers with wite dots just like official poster with the launch trail

Also, was it obvious to others that the white dust that fell against coop's ship upon entering the hole was basically dust from the bookshelf from earth

To think of coop as one of those dusty toy ship miniatures was one of the coolest of the little things that the film did

The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry is also seen from the other side of the bookcase as well. Lois Lowry also has a book called "Stay! Keeper's Story" which I think is neat.

prince0gotham wrote:Btw it could've been obvious but on second viewing found it amazing to notice that murph's notebook had black covers with wite dots just like official poster with the launch trail

Also, was it obvious to others that the white dust that fell against coop's ship upon entering the hole was basically dust from the bookshelf from earth

To think of coop as one of those dusty toy ship miniatures was one of the coolest of the little things that the film did
That second fact blows my mind! Awesome nolan is awesome.

gofurther wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Btw it could've been obvious but on second viewing found it amazing to notice that murph's notebook had black covers with wite dots just like official poster with the launch trail

That second fact blows my mind! Awesome nolan is awesome.
I also though about the that being like dust when entering theblackhole

Just got back from second viewing and I’m pretty certain I saw T. S. Eliot - The Waste Land (I’m 100% sure on the author, but not the title), and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Couldn’t figure out which book by Doyle.

prowlercomesaround wrote:Just got back from second viewing and I’m pretty certain I saw T. S. Eliot - The Waste Land (I’m 100% sure on the author, but not the title), and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Couldn’t figure out which book by Doyle.
I saw the Doyle one and couldn't grab that title either. Thanks for the T.S. Eliot.

Isn't there a set of encyclopedia's?

DoubleD wrote:Isn't there a set of encyclopedia's?
Yes, but I'm unsure what editions they are or if they may instead just be a serialized reference book of another kind.