'Interstellar' Reviews Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Demo wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Why are you even here? Go back to IMDB from where you came. You're not fooling anyone troll. I am sure you're going to find like-minded fools like yourself over there in that insane asylum that is IMDB.
I didn't come from IMDB. I'm not trying to fool anyone. What's up with this forum's obsession with IMDB? Who gives a flying fuck about IMDB. :blank:

I'm contemplating my stay on NF, seeing as there is no place for non-conformists in here. Should a person dislike one of Nolan's movies - he gets burned at the stake on NF. Such a person, apparently, has no business in being here? The situation is so absurd, that a moderator (DoubleD) is reluctant to post his criticism regarding Interstellar because I think he knows he's gonna get loads of shit over it. This shit is not healthy.

And, I'll add that you are not a nice person.
I'm considered a non-conformist (because of just two of my views--TDKR & Interstellar); but the forum accepts me, probably begrudgingly so but still, lol. I think the best thing you can do, is stay away from the Interstellar threads and post your thoughts on other films in other threads, such as in the Entertainment section.

You're new, so most of the vets here probably think you've just signed up to trash the film. There's a bias among people here with Nolan films (*shocking* I know), and a lot of members here don't like it when you point it out (trust me, I experienced what you're experiencing, probably worse, two years ago). But again, best advice: leave the Interstellar thread and post in another thread.

Demo wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Why are you even here? Go back to IMDB from where you came. You're not fooling anyone troll. I am sure you're going to find like-minded fools like yourself over there in that insane asylum that is IMDB.
I didn't come from IMDB. I'm not trying to fool anyone. What's up with this forum's obsession with IMDB? Who gives a flying fuck about IMDB. :blank:

I'm contemplating my stay on NF, seeing as there is no place for non-conformists in here. Should a person dislike one of Nolan's movies - he gets burned at the stake on NF. Such a person, apparently, has no business in being here? The situation is so absurd, that a moderator (DoubleD) is reluctant to post his criticism regarding Interstellar because I think he knows he's gonna get loads of shit over it. This shit is not healthy.

Well the site is called "Nolan Fans" so Nolan fans are going to take issue with people who only posts negative stuff about Nolan films, so you might as well find other site or forum where you can "vent" your dissappointment.

Demo wrote:

My word of advice...

NF members don't have a problem with you criticizing a Nolan film. It's when you criticize the actual members themselves that gets them a bit angry. As I mentioned via PM, you may want to wait a while before you get a bit more critical with people, because since you're new, many people won't take kindly to it.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Demo wrote:

My word of advice...

NF members don't have a problem with you criticizing a Nolan film. It's when you criticize the actual members themselves that gets them a bit angry. As I mentioned via PM, you may want to wait a while before you get a bit more critical with people, because since you're new, many people won't take kindly to it.
Demo's an obsessed Leo DiCaprio fangirl. She gave herself away with her post about Titanic. The only reason she's posting here is because McC "stole" her Leo's Oscar! There are tons of these wacky women on social media. They're like the Cumberbitches. They spam any board that mentions McC. Honestly, after all these months and all their vitriol, you have to wonder if they're not unhinged. She has not written a single post that did anything but criticize Interstellar and McC. So she joins a board to trash a film and an actor she hates? Now that's crazy. Let her go back to the IMDb or whatever Leo fan club she belongs to. :judge:

Aili wrote:Demo's an obsessed Leo DiCaprio fangirl. She gave herself away with her post about Titanic. The only reason she's posting here is because McC "stole" her Leo's Oscar! There are tons of these wacky women on social media. They're like the Cumberbitches. They spam any board that mentions McC. Honestly, after all these months and all their vitriol, you have to wonder if they're not unhinged. She has not written a single post that did anything but criticize Interstellar and McC. So she joins a board to trash a film and an actor she hates? Now that's crazy. Let her go back to the IMDb or whatever Leo fan club she belongs to. :judge:
What gave you an idea that I'm a she? I'm a guy. Do you have a problem with females in general?
To be honest, your posts are vomit-inducing juvenile trash. If you are considered to be one of the "respected" NF members, then holy shit is this place in a bad condition.

I'll tell you what - although I am honestly amused and entertained, and I can sense you have anger issues and a bad temper, which I can easily manipulate and take advantage of - how about instead you just save yourself the embarrassment and stop posting shit like that? You would do a good service to the NF community. The forum will look much nicer.
MiracleSleeper2 wrote: My word of advice...

If you haven't noticed, I don't start attacking individuals. I post my thoughts about Interstellar, and individuals such as Aili get infuriated and start attacking me personally.

Now in addition, I am against the filth culture of "you're new, so eat it up like a little bitch, until you become respected like us cool dudebros". I suppose it's a thing in American colleges and whatnot, but I cannot understand this mentality. This is not the kind of mentality for a nice and welcoming community to adapt (the question is, is this a nice and welcoming community? :think: ). So no, I won't wait a while before speaking my mind because certain douchebags on NF can't shake the sand out of their delicate vaginas. :gonf:

Demo wrote:

If you haven't noticed, I don't start attacking individuals. I post my thoughts about Interstellar, and individuals such as Aili get infuriated and start attacking me personally.

Now in addition, I am against the filth culture of "you're new, so eat it up like a little bitch, until you become respected like us cool dudebros". I suppose it's a thing in American colleges and whatnot, but I cannot understand this mentality. This is not the kind of mentality for a nice and welcoming community to adapt (the question is, is this a nice and welcoming community? :think: ). So no, I won't wait a while before speaking my mind because certain douchebags on NF can't shake the sand out of their delicate vaginas. :gonf:
An advice: Maybe you should put smilies and also add a side comment, something like "I'm just expressing my opinion, so don't bash me." or "never mind me" (my personal favorite BTW), at the end of your critical comments. ;)

Have we started the fire? :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Demo.

Havoc1st wrote:
Demo wrote:

An advice: Maybe you should put smilies and also add a side comment, something like "I'm just expressing my opinion, so don't bash me." or "never mind me" (my personal favorite BTW), at the end of your critical comments. ;)
Shake that sand out of your delicate vagina, he said he won't do it.

Christy Lemire's review is painful to read.