Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote:I am SO tempted just to buy a ticket and leave after the trailer (can't stay for GG and Odeon are already asking me when I'm planning to go to double check that they will show it)
Do it. Go. Now. Record it with your phone. We can do a little post-production with the file and dub a French translation onto it.

antovolk wrote:I am SO tempted just to buy a ticket and leave after the trailer (can't stay for GG and Odeon are already asking me when I'm planning to go to double check that they will show it)
Ruuuun! Goooo! Get to the cinemaaaa!

A bit after they tweeted me they said they still need to double check with film bookers. Once they say yes it will be at the 7:20pm showing, I'll probably do it :)

Why are you tempting me to see this in a bootleg version today ? It's coming tomorrow in full HD, I'm gonna hold my ground for trailers, like I always do.

aleks989 wrote:Why are you tempting me to see this in a bootleg version today ? It's coming tomorrow in full HD, I'm gonna hold my ground for trailers, like I always do.
Implying I'll bootleg it when and if I go see it today...

OK they finally fully confirmed it - dropping by even if I have to leave right after so yay! :)

antovolk wrote:
aleks989 wrote:Why are you tempting me to see this in a bootleg version today ? It's coming tomorrow in full HD, I'm gonna hold my ground for trailers, like I always do.
Implying I'll bootleg it when and if I go see it today...
A nice trailer description would be much appreciated, at least for me. ;)

antovolk wrote:Implying I'll bootleg it when and if I go see it today...
A bootleg would be great, of course, but I would also be rather happy if you just told us if either the trailer is spoiler-free or not.

I'll be seeing it tonight as well (hopefully) at 8pm BST - will report back after the film.

Jart wrote:I'll be seeing it tonight as well (hopefully) at 8pm BST - will report back after the film.
Hope they show it at yours, they only confirmed Leicester Sq will show trailer F5.

Damn gonna feel so guilty leaving right after...I can't stay for the film :(((