DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
dsus4gtr wrote:Anyone aware yet if we'll get the IMAX Trailer in the Bluray release?
We fuckin well better
Depends. Where are you guys from? According to everything I have read, the trailers - whether the IMAX ones or the regular ones - seem to only be included with the US release.
Not sure about other countries but the UK bluray + digibook will have trailers.
5 trailers were classified by the BBFC for the home release but none of them are over 3 mins so I'm assuming the IMAX trailer is not included :cry:

Frank-Jon wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote: Depends. Where are you guys from? According to everything I have read, the trailers - whether the IMAX ones or the regular ones - seem to only be included with the US release.
5 trailers were classified by the BBFC for the home release but none of them are over 3 mins so I'm assuming the IMAX trailer is not included :cry:
Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't seen what you are talking about. Can you please post a link for verification. Thanks.

No mention of trailers here, and look who posted this too :lol:
Frank-Jon wrote:BBFC finally classified the extras' running times today:
The Science of Interstellar- 48m 13s
Plotting an Interstellar Journey- 7m 27s
Life on Cooper’s Farm- 9m 16s
The Dust- 2m 29s
TARS and CASE- 9m 0s
Cosmic Sounds- 13m 3s
The Space Suits- 4m 35s
The Endurance- 8m 57s
Shooting in Iceland: Miller’s Planet/Mann’s Planet- 12m 7s
The Ranger and the Lander- 11m 46s
Miniatures in Space- 5m 12s
The Simulation of Zero-G- 5m 14s
Celestial Landmarks- 12m 46s
Across All Dimensions and Time- 8m 36s
Final Thoughts- 5m 44s
Last edited by DotDotDotDotDash on March 4th, 2015, 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wal Mart release for me... I hope

ComptonTerry wrote:Wal Mart release for me... I hope
Me too. Going to my local Wal-Mart at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday morning the 31st and they damn well better have a collectors edition there for me.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Me too. Going to my local Wal-Mart at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday morning the 31st and they damn well better have a collectors edition there for me.
They don't put them out that early. Usually 8am.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Lol. Mine isn't 24 hours, it used to be but they open a 6 now. I'll be there very early

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Frank-Jon wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote: Depends. Where are you guys from? According to everything I have read, the trailers - whether the IMAX ones or the regular ones - seem to only be included with the US release.
Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't seen what you are talking about. Can you please post a link for verification. Thanks.

No mention of trailers here, and look who posted this too :lol:
Frank-Jon wrote:BBFC finally classified the extras' running times today:
The Science of Interstellar- 48m 13s
Plotting an Interstellar Journey- 7m 27s
Life on Cooper’s Farm- 9m 16s
The Dust- 2m 29s
TARS and CASE- 9m 0s
Cosmic Sounds- 13m 3s
The Space Suits- 4m 35s
The Endurance- 8m 57s
Shooting in Iceland: Miller’s Planet/Mann’s Planet- 12m 7s
The Ranger and the Lander- 11m 46s
Miniatures in Space- 5m 12s
The Simulation of Zero-G- 5m 14s
Celestial Landmarks- 12m 46s
Across All Dimensions and Time- 8m 36s
Final Thoughts- 5m 44s
http://bbfc.co.uk/search/releases/interstellar
:roll: In the trailer tab

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=16054

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
They don't put them out that early. Usually 8am.
You don't have to wait though, it'll be there. If there's a movie or game I want, I'll go at midnight, find the empty space to make sure it hasn't been stocked, then find an employee to go in the back and get it for me. That's sometimes difficult at midnight to find someone near the electronics department, but unless you get some asshole that lies and tells you they don't have it because they don't want to find the box, it shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you. Although - and this will be the third time I have asked this and nobody has replied - with the trailers the running time still does not amount to "over 3 hours" as per the US press releases. 164 mins 24 secs + 11 mins 8 secs of trailers = 175 mins 32 secs. Still missing another 5 or more minutes, enough for another featurette. I initially thought the answer could be the BB exclusive extras, but then that wouldn't make sense with the press release saying ALL versions will have over 3 hours of bonus material.