DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:Some user from CA over at bluray.com claims to have just bought the BD (with film cel no less) from their local video store. How is this possible when the release date isn't until 3/31?
I bought TDK three weeks early from some random indie owned store in NY. Once they get the disks they can start selling them before the street date... even if it's super illegal.

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:Some user from CA over at bluray.com claims to have just bought the BD (with film cel no less) from their local video store. How is this possible when the release date isn't until 3/31?
Probably a troll

Hmmm.....interesting.

Thanks.

I was also wondering this...

Most mom & pop stores don't pay attention to street dates. When they get shipments, they put the stuff on the shelves

Ahh the advantages of living in NYC. Having some people over tomorrow and really wanted the shifting aspect ratios... Still excited for my preorder.

braungeo123 wrote:Image
Ahh the advantages of living in NYC. Having some people over tomorrow and really wanted the shifting aspect ratios... Still excited for my preorder.
BITCH.

What does the back look like? Take a photo and upload?

taylorimpromptu wrote:
braungeo123 wrote:Image
BITCH.

What does the back look like? Take a photo and upload?
I'm actually at work. A friend of mine picked it up for me. The only place selling it already was an adult dvd store...

braungeo123 wrote:I'm actually at work. A friend of mine picked it up for me. The only place selling it already was an adult dvd store...
:lol:

http://www.reddit.com/r/interstellar/co ... rent_than/
Just watched when Mann gets blown up and it is definitely edited differently than in the movie. It's not a sudden jolt surprise shot of brand and coop's POV. It first shows Mann's POV and then theirs.
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this yet (at least not that I've seen so far)
Are there any other scenes that are edited differently?
???