Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Thank you!

Just beautiful

This is best trailer in my 36 years of life :gonf:

ChristNolan wrote:HOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yeah I'm going to be crying watching this movie.

Ok I take it back. Amazing trailer. Watching it on my iPad didn't do it justice. This looks crazy epic. IMAX is going to be ideal.

One thing I will say I'm a little disappointed that the music isn't Zimmer. I really enjoyed the music. I also believe, as usual, the final product is going to be much different then what we're lead to believe in the trailers.
Last edited by stanley on July 30th, 2014, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol

I must be the only one who could care less if we hear any music from Zimmer in the trailer or not.

DoubleD wrote:lol

I must be the only one who could care less if we hear any music from Zimmer in the trailer or not.
It would have been nice; but the music is gorgeous. I kind wish it was Zimmer. But I'm sure he's got something great lined up for the movie.

On that note, was the teaser trailer music from Zimmer?

SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS OF NOAH'S EXODUS

Stupendous.

Unreal.

Untouchable.

Nolan has done it again, WOW, what an INCREDIBLE and UNBELIEVABLE TRAILER :clap: :clap: :clap: :shock: :o 8-) !

The teaser music was by Hans, excerpted from one his much longer "suites" of material that he writes before principal photography is even finished.

Also, the guy doing the countdown sounds like William Devane. He's the flight controller, calling it!