Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
MyCocaine wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
cclem wrote:
Between hearing about the monolith creatures, the water scene, and seeing the first two trailers (drone scene, baseball game, etc)....I should have laid off that 08 Jonathan script. Feel like I know way too much about this film already as more footage comes out. :problem: Anyone else feeling that way? I read that thing front to back three times and remember a lot of this stuff. Wondering what is going to be different, other than Murph. Still not much on the bots so I'm holding onto some hope.
Spoiler tags, please.
Not that I don't respect and appreciate the spoiler policy but if you do not want to know anything about the film then what are you doing on the Trailer 3 board.
Because usually members have the courtesy to post spoilers in spoiler tags. I'm sure it was just a mistake on his part though. I'm not mad.

Any news on what time this baby's gonna drop on Wednesday? :P :?:

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

So is the new trailer out already? I've seen comments about it being screened with Lucy and Hercules

Frank-Jon wrote:So is the new trailer out already? I've seen comments about it being screened with Lucy and Hercules
Not as far as we know. Should be online on Wednesday, and attached to showings of Guardians of the Galaxy on Thursday.

The trailer's online release date is July 30 which is also Nolan's birthday :clap:

Jart wrote:Not as far as we know. Should be online on Wednesday, and attached to showings of Guardians of the Galaxy on Thursday.
http://www.avforums.com/threads/interst ... t-20970910
This is where I read about it being shown with Hercules. Tempted to make an account to ask him about it :P

I saw Hercules over the weekend and they played the second trailer that was released with Godzilla, not the new one.