Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

If anyone here is making prediction about the running time of the 3rd trailer?

Well.....I say is: 3:25.

:gonf:

Yusuf Dazz wrote:If anyone here is making prediction about the running time of the 3rd trailer?

Well.....I say is: 3:25.

:gonf:
Man I hope it's that long...but since it's Nolan....I'd guess 2:58.

Although I have liked the first two trailers for Interstellar so far, I have a feeling that the third film is what will really get me excited for it. That's how it worked out for me with Inception: I thought the first two trailers were cool, but the final one was great and really got me pumped for the film. So, fingers crossed.

HorrorBiz wrote:Although I have liked the first two trailers for Interstellar so far, I have a feeling that the third film is what will really get me excited for it. That's how it worked out for me with Inception: I thought the first two trailers were cool, but the final one was great and really got me pumped for the film. So, fingers crossed.
I agree. I don't believe that the final trailer will be anything else but awesome. He has to do his best so as to ''sell'' the movie. Because, above all, trailers are about marketing.

EinsteinRosenbridge wrote:Trailer 2 Re-edit with teaser music.

Impressive. :clap:

Pratham wrote:
EinsteinRosenbridge wrote:Trailer 2 Re-edit with teaser music.

Impressive. :clap:
Actually that music doesn't match at all. It's amazing how every different trailer (even though it's the same movie) requires a different suitable piece of music.

Here's hoping trailer 3 will feature Zimmer's score! :thumbup:

Trailer #3 need some fresh Zimmer.