Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

ratedR wrote:So, it's not Hans' score in the trailer, or is it? Disappointing if it's not but still if it's used to good effect I'm not gonna mind. Where's it from and the artist?
I'm gonna limit myself to that info and only that. :geek:
If you look like... anywhere else in this thread, you'll see what it is. It works well, even though I wanted something original.

ratedR wrote:So, it's not Hans' score in the trailer, or is it? Disappointing if it's not but still if it's used to good effect I'm not gonna mind. Where's it from and the artist?
Probably they'll keep the score secret till November.

But it works VERY well with the trailer.

Any chance german movie theatres will feature the trailer in Godzilla on friday?

PrestigeRises wrote:Any chance german movie theatres will feature the trailer in Godzilla on friday?
you'll get the trailer online friday anyway unless you're dying to watch it on big screen

PrestigeRises wrote:Any chance german movie theatres will feature the trailer in Godzilla on friday?
Maaaaaaaybe. It should though, unless you get the Interstellar teaser :lol:
Sorry, it's funny if people still get those.

Sampled that 'Evey Reborn'. And that last 40 seconds... I see how this'll work. Very nice, marketing guys. :thumbup:
The plot... She thickens

I don't mind that it's not original music, it fits the trailer PERFECTLY. Even if I just listen to the original song on YouTube it now reminds me of space shuttles, planets, the universe and everything space-related :D This song became completely Interstellared.

DHOPW42 wrote:I don't mind that it's not original music, it fits the trailer PERFECTLY. Even if I just listen to the original song on YouTube it now reminds me of space shuttles, planets, the universe and everything space-related :D This song became completely Interstellared.
Exactly. It's from a not-that-bad movie, but it will be forever associated with Interstellar for me.