Set Photos/Videos {{{SPOILERS AHEAD}}}

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
From somebody's Facebook:

I thought Trinity Killer is dead. :shock:

Like I give a fuck

Topher da gawd

radewart wrote:Image
She's... looking... at... me...

Ace
radewart wrote:From somebody's Facebook:

A few others:
The Mackenzie Murph and Chastain Murph keep the same hairstyle.
He posted this with the photos-
The day Hollywood came to Okotoks, AB.

It was 0645 when i heard an unusual amount of kerfuffle through my open bedroom window so went to check it out. Several people pacing across the Plaza were observed.....it had started!

The day before, we had received a letter from Oliver's Arrow Films Inc informing us of the filming in the area, and that it may cause some disturbance and inconvenience.

They set up the film set in amazing time and sure enough, I spotted Christopher Nolan pacing back and forth, so managed to fire off a few shots.

I then saw Matthew McConaughey and one of his co-stars, Elyes Gabel. They were filming a shot of the two of them walking through the Plaza in conversation. I managed to get several shots from my unique viewpoint. They were there for no more than an hour and the set was taken down in double quick time.

Word on the street, and Internet was they were moving to Tourmaline Baseball Park, so a friend and me popped over for a ‘ganda’

There were lots people walking around and filming was close to starting. I was there to grab a shot of any stars there and for the curiosity factor. I had my camera slung over my back using my new ‘Black Rapid Sport’ rapid sling under my baggy Roots zip up hoody (I thought this was a casual look) and made my way to the grassy embankment to the left side of the stands. I could see a number of public sitting there watching the filming.

I joined them, sat down and quietly observed. Happy to be so close, so I didn’t attempt to take any pictures. I was sitting there for about 10 minutes when a member of the crew approached us and said, “OK, Can I have the first 15 please”

Alarm bells rang; I then noticed all of the people I was sitting with had popcorn boxes with them. It was at this point I realized, these people are not members of the public, they were ‘extras’ or ‘background’ as I had learnt earlier.

I sat there, not moving as the first 15 got up and were directed as to what was expected from them.

I was joined by my neighbor at this time and informed him what had happened. Another member of the crew then directed us on what to do, when to stand up and walk away for this scene! Oh dear!

I felt like I had a loaded weapon strapped to my back at this point, deep behind enemy lines. My neighbor and I were discussing how cool it was that we were going to be in the actually film when a female member of the crew walked up to me and asked, “Is that an approved top you are wearing?”

I was kinda speechless, replying, “I’m not sure”

She asked, “Who are you with? Are you an extra?”

I told her I was just a member of the public watching the filming, on hearing this she immediately radio for assistance and another member of the crew approached us and informed us we were not supposed to be here. He was cool with us, didn’t make a big deal about it, even though the whole cast, and I imagine John Lithgow, Matthew McConaughey and Christopher Nolan were wondering if they had been infiltrated!

We were told to move around behind the cameras where we had an even better view of the above-mentioned cast.

I got a few shots of the set, the baseball field with teams, and some shots of the cast.

As this was a closed set, I am respecting the production and not posting pictures of the field and set, however have posted cropped pictures of John Lithgow, Matthew McConaughey, Mackenzie Foy and Christopher Nolan.

If any of the Oliver’s Arrow Film Inc crew or Production should read this, I just want to thank you for treating us with respect when asking us to leave when finding ourselves on your set.

Ace
This isn't much, but I doubt we will be seeing much more set pictures.

Joe Wehmeyer posted this on his Instagram-http://instagram.com/p/fomVefHKPo/
Rig riggin our new Shiz
#freefly #movi #gamechanger #geekstufts
And another of Matthew from filming in Alberta-

Hmm, I though the Movi was only for digital cameras...

Ace

Ace

Ace wrote:Image
I need a teaser as soon as possible. :twisted: