Topher Grace joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
fenwayconnor wrote:Holy fuck people need to chill out about this fucking race business. So the cast is white? who cares? What does nolan have to cast a "token" black guy in the movie to appease everyone?

While I am on the subject....Arent we all just people? Who cares what race anyone is, it doesn't fucking matter, we are all people.
I don't think anyone wants to impose racial quotas on Nolan's casting. But in terms of the story's realism I think it's worth asking why
California in 100 years appears to be completely white.
If the answer is that
this is a story about one family with some auxiliary characters
then that's completely valid.

Topher and Anne:

Ace
Monicabbm wrote:Topher and Anne:

In before someone says Anne must of recommended Topher to Nolan. :P

Master Virgo wrote:I have to say this is my least favorite ensemble cast among all of Nolan's films except perhaps Following.£

Ace wrote:

In before someone says Anne must of recommended Topher to Nolan. :P
The funny story is Anne WAS the one who got Topher cast in Valentine's Day; the director found out she had a crush on him when she was younger.

Them leggies...

'Scuse me, Topher who?

Interesting choice I guess. I kinda liked him in "Predators", playing against his type. Maybe he will surprise us.

Damn Anne looks good in that pic.

Not the biggest fan of Topher's, but he is alright in small doses.

Hey, what are the odds that these two...
Image Image
are actually the same character, just like Mackenzie Foy and Jessica Chastain? The older version of Tom probably got more screentime in the original script, even if he was less important to the overall plot than Murph.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Hey, what are the odds that these two...
Image Image
are actually the same character, just like Mackenzie Foy and Jessica Chastain? The older version of Tom probably got more screentime in the original script, even if he was less important to the overall plot than Murph.
I already mentioned this earlier in the thread. I think it is a done deal.