Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
bnavrn wrote:
Interstellar wrote:
bnavrn wrote:I've got an idea about the moment with Hathaway and Gyasi in cryo.
is it possible that Hathaway and Gyasi are going to search for other planets like in the ending of old script? Cooper chose one way, and the others are going to keep travelling. But it may take a lot of time, so they are going to use a cryo.
And the scene with Hathaway and Gyasi, when she is touching his face, in the new trailer, is a scene to say some kind of "good night" to each over before the cryo. TARS, I guess, will control the Spaceship, while people are lying in the cryo. And TARS will wake them up if he'll find the planet they need.
Any thoughts? It is just a suggestion. I'm crazy, I know.
I hope no.
Me too) Brand should be with Cooper, of course)
Yes, dude. That is why I do not like two moments in the new trailer. With Gyasi. It is too early to say, but I don't like it and I'm worried.
The couple Cooper/Brand just great. Especially I like as Matthew and Anne look together.
I don't want to Nolan has done a stupid thing only it was not like in the old scripts. That's bullshit.
God forbid it happens to Gyasi. I will never forgive that Nolan.
Cooper/Brand or DEATH.
Otherwise I will have a wild butthurt.

Image Image

I think the Hathaway/Gyasi scene is a
red herring and Nolan doesn't want the audience to know about the Hathaway/McConaughey relationship before.

I'm not going to re-read the script, but wasn't the character Gyasi's playing an android??

Interstellar wrote:
bnavrn wrote:
Interstellar wrote: I hope no.
Me too) Brand should be with Cooper, of course)
Yes, dude. That is why I do not like two moments in the new trailer. With Gyasi. It is too early to say, but I don't like it and I'm worried.
The couple Cooper/Brand just great. Especially I like as Matthew and Anne look together.
I don't want to Nolan has done a stupid thing only it was not like in the old scripts. That's bullshit.
God forbid it happens to Gyasi. I will never forgive that Nolan.
Cooper/Brand or DEATH.
Otherwise I will have a wild butthurt.

Image Image
Brand is a scientist, so she must be smart enough to choose Cooper))
Don't cry, Cooper, don't cry. Everything will be alright, alright, alright.
Last edited by bnavrn on August 3rd, 2014, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't worry guys. If a girl is on a spaceship in the company of Gyasi, Bentley and McC, no way she isn't going to go for the stud. Brand may be a scientist, but I bet she has Magic Mike on a loop.

Aili wrote:I think the Hathaway/Gyasi scene is a
red herring and Nolan doesn't want the audience to know about the Hathaway/McConaughey relationship before.

I'm not going to re-read the script, but wasn't the character Gyasi's playing an android??
^This^
And no Case was the android but he's still there. Gyasi is probably playing Doyle.

bnavrn wrote: Brand is a scientist, so she must be smart enough to choose Cooper))
Image Image
Aili wrote:Don't worry guys. If a girl is on a spaceship in the company of Gyasi, Bentley and McC, no way she isn't going to go for the stud. Brand may be a scientist, but I bet she has Magic Mike on a loop.
Image Image
In Nolan i trust.:gonf:

Interstellar wrote:
bnavrn wrote: Brand is a scientist, so she must be smart enough to choose Cooper))
Image Image
Aili wrote:Don't worry guys. If a girl is on a spaceship in the company of Gyasi, Bentley and McC, no way she isn't going to go for the stud. Brand may be a scientist, but I bet she has Magic Mike on a loop.
Image Image
Looks like there's a lot of lawbreakers in the house tonight!

Interstellar wrote:
Image Image
Spectacular gifs! I imagine the new quote from the first trailer:
- You're well-educated man, Coop. And a trained pilot.
- And an engineer. And the stripper.

bnavrn wrote:
Interstellar wrote:
Image Image
Lol! Awesome, dude. :lol:

bnavrn wrote:
Interstellar wrote:
Image Image
McC won the awards for Best Supporting Actor for Magic Mike from the New York Film Critics, the Independent Spirit Awards and the National Society of Film Critics, so TAKING YOUR PANTS OFF PAYS BOYS! A lot more than farming does and a guy's gotta feed his family, right?