Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DSL
Dragon_316ca wrote:Take out the s in https..... ;)

ABC World News Tonight usually airs at 6:30 PM EST. Hope that answers your question.
Thanks bro!

Dragon_316ca wrote:Take out the s in https..... ;)

ABC World News Tonight usually airs at 6:30 PM EST. Hope that answers your question.

The report on Interstellar will be on tomorrows show (22 Oct.)

Photos are starting to show up online from the American Cinematheque event. So far Anne is in a gorgeous black dress and McC and his wife. Haven't seen a photo of Chris yet.

Ace

:lol: McC looks like he just woke up from a night of partying while Nolan is looking as dapper as ever.

There are photos up now of Jessica and Mackenzie Foy (who has a plunging neckline! and looks very grown up).

This:
Anne Thompson ‏@akstanwyck 8m8 minutes ago Beverly Hills, CA
I'm sitting at @SidGrauman fete w/ Interstellar producer @LyndaObst, Avi Lerner and Astrophysicist Kip Thorne, who solves equations.

There's a great photo of McC with Jessica and Mackenzie and an adorable one of Chris talking to McC's little girl! She is so beautiful! I hope all these photos will wind up in one place to check out afterwards.

Aili wrote:There's a great photo of McC with Jessica and Mackenzie and an adorable one of Chris talking to McC's little girl! She is so beautiful! I hope all these photos will wind up in one place to check out afterwards.
Where are you seeing these pictures? Can you post there?

They're on the Interstellar and McConaughey twitter but I haven't got a clue how to post them... where did you find the photo of Chris and McC? They must all be in the same place - but where?

Either they used make up, angles, and clothing to make her appear younger in the film or Mackenzie is hitting puberty in full stride. And I just realized that sounds immensely creepy.