Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
So yeah, this is THR roundtable. Those are pretty interesting. I expect Nolan to be in the director's roundtable which is always the most exciting for me.

I hope the interview isn't ruined because the host is someone with no knowledge of space travel or thinks thta Interstellar is just like Gravity.

Frank-Jon wrote:Has this been posted yet?

#interstellar roundtable shoot at Highline stages #nyc
Nolan's got the charisma #interstellar roundtable #ChristopherNolan #MatthewMcConaughey #AnneHathaway #JessicaChastain
It's awesome that they're doing a THR roundtable, I always enjoy watching those. :thumbup:

Frank-Jon wrote:Has this been posted yet?

#interstellar roundtable shoot at Highline stages #nyc
Nolan's got the charisma #interstellar roundtable #ChristopherNolan #MatthewMcConaughey #AnneHathaway #JessicaChastain
I want video! :clap:

Insomniac wrote:Can't wait to see the THR roundtable thing. Although, I wish Jonah was there too. I don't think we've ever seen both Nolan's interviewed on camera together :think:

Lol. Same person = confirmed.

Aili wrote:INTERSTELLAR ALERT!!

I just saw on Jimmy Kimmel an ad for a program on (I think??) World New Tonight -- ABC -- with David Muir. They showed Chris, Matthew, Anne and Jessica and talked about how important the space program should be. They did NOT say on what day (I guess tomorrow?) but they obviously spent quite a lot of time with David Muir cause they showed them all walking around, talking.
Preview: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152556308799818

Will be aired tomorrow night.

DSL
Dragon_316ca wrote:
Aili wrote:INTERSTELLAR ALERT!!

I just saw on Jimmy Kimmel an ad for a program on (I think??) World New Tonight -- ABC -- with David Muir. They showed Chris, Matthew, Anne and Jessica and talked about how important the space program should be. They did NOT say on what day (I guess tomorrow?) but they obviously spent quite a lot of time with David Muir cause they showed them all walking around, talking.
Preview: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152556308799818

Will be aired tomorrow night.

youtube tags wont work god damn it...
Last edited by DSL on October 21st, 2014, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Take out the s in https..... ;)

ABC World News Tonight usually airs at 6:30 PM EST. Hope that answers your question.

I love how in the hollywood reporter thing they're trying to make the set all modern and space-like. That Entertainment Weekly cover was trying the same thing lol. They should just give up already.