Anne Hathaway joins cast!

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Durden wrote:
Peace wrote: I'm not sure "hot" was ever a great way to describe Anne.. till now. lol

Peace sinks...
:batface: :batface: :batface:
Sigs???

Yeah when the guy behind the camera tells her to pose a certain way she can be hot. Of course when they put her in skin tight black leather she is going to look "hot" in the film.

I don't think you guys understand what I was trying to say. It wasn't that she isn't good looking. She is just a bit of a dork in real life. I don't think "hot" would be the best term to describe her.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:Yeah when the guy behind the camera tells her to pose a certain way she can be hot. Of course when they put her in skin tight black leather she is going to look "hot" in the film.

I don't think you guys understand what I was trying to say. It wasn't that she isn't good looking. She is just a bit of a dork in real life. I don't think "hot" would be the best term to describe her.
I really consider her as one of the hottest actress alive but everyone has their opinion ;)
But seriously check Havoc/Love & other Drugs...your opinion of her may change

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Peace wrote:Yeah when the guy behind the camera tells her to pose a certain way she can be hot. Of course when they put her in skin tight black leather she is going to look "hot" in the film.

I really consider her as one of the hottest actress alive but everyone has their opinion ;)
But seriously check Havoc/Love & other Drugs...your opinion of her may change
Again I don't think hot would be the best way to describe her. I mean I think she is fucking gorgeous. I just never thought she was "hot".

Hot to me just means slutty looking to be honest :lol:

If someone is called "hot" I assume all they got going for them is there sex appeal.
Say Girl

She is hot when she wants to be hot, with this new look - and in my book of hotness - yeah, she's pretty fucking sexy.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Image

Haters gonna hate style.

d4mi4n wrote:Image
Haters gonna hate style.
That is why I never called her hot lol
joking
Say Girl

d4mi4n wrote:Image
Haters gonna hate style.
Lucky dog...