Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:^^That comic! :lol:
ChristNolan wrote:No you don't.
Yes I do. What could be better than spending an eternity behind a bunch of books watching my past unfold? Sounds like paradise to me.
Sounds closer to hell to me.
Last edited by titansupes on November 22nd, 2014, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

titansupes wrote:^ Sounds closer to hell to me.
One man's hell is another man's paradise.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
titansupes wrote:^ Sounds closer to hell to me.
One man's hell is another man's paradise.
Between staying in a tesseract and being able to fly through my lifetime or the life of my loved ones without being able to directly interact with them is a helluva lot better than walking away for 2-3 hours and missing their entire life.

I have a lot of problems, and I often wish I could just float away into space away from everyone and just live my life in solitude. I often think I would be happier that way. But this movie really showed how easy it would be to miss out on everything in the blink of an eye and that is more arresting to me than the tesseract. Not that this makes me want to stay on earth more......but just the physical reality of it is pretty horrifying. Cooper handled it better than I would have.

Interstellar wrote::D
:lol:

before cooper finds tars and understands that he can use the tesseract to save the world, it's definitely supposed to represent hell--a prison composed of cooper's deepest regrets.

DrModern wrote:before cooper finds tars and understands that he can use the tesseract to save the world, it's definitely supposed to represent hell--a prison composed of cooper's deepest regrets.
I thought that as well. Maybe Nolan didn't intend on making that a direct analogy, but it definitely seems like the perfect cinematic representation of hell.

And yes, my posts before were sarcasm, lol. I do not want to live in that tesseract forever.

My God, these fan arts are absolutely gorgeous...

Oh my god! These things are so much better than the official posters, banners, etc. How long until a movie doesn't make official art and leaves it to the fans? I see a 'submit and win prizes if your stuff is chosen' kind of a deal happening very soon. That would be so amazing. The quality of posters would go up several notches. :thumbup: