Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bnavrn wrote:
Rom wrote:Can 2498 probably be a year?
Or....http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-i ... E7D339FBC7
I don't know what it is.
I'm not an expert, but the object from your link looks like a spiral galaxy of sorts *pretendingtobesmartlol*. So it might have been a destination. Or maybe it's just a series or model number of that thing. Who knows.

Ruth wrote: I'm not an expert, but the object from your link looks like a spiral galaxy of sorts *pretendingtobesmartlol*. So it might have been a destination. Or maybe it's just a series or model number of that thing. Who knows.
He knows.

bnavrn wrote:
Ruth wrote: I'm not an expert, but the object from your link looks like a spiral galaxy of sorts *pretendingtobesmartlol*. So it might have been a destination. Or maybe it's just a series or model number of that thing. Who knows.
He knows.
Nolan you prick.

^ Whoa, nice collection

What do you get when two November rivals go head to head...

The final Interstellar trailer edited in the style of and with the music from the final Mockingjay - Part 1 trailer. Currently trying to do this the other way round but the lack of good footage is annoying...

antovolk wrote:What do you get when two November rivals go head to head...

The final Interstellar trailer edited in the style of and with the music from the final Mockingjay - Part 1 trailer. Currently trying to do this the other way round but the lack of good footage is annoying...

Wonderful! :clap:

Hahaha thanks guys for your comments but I didn't even notice that my picture wasn't uploaded.
Now it is ! Image