Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Avoiding pics, footage, spoilers, etc. for the next month or so is going to be one of the most insanely challenging things I or any other man has ever done.
**looks back on all the struggles, wars, and tragedies man has gone through during the course of history**

Yeah, you're definitely right.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Avoiding pics, footage, spoilers, etc. for the next month or so is going to be one of the most insanely challenging things I or any other man has ever done.
**looks back on all the struggles, wars, and tragedies man has gone through during the course of history**

I'm telling you, I'm gonna need PTSD therapy after this.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:

I'm telling you, I'm gonna need PTSD therapy after this.
I have no idea how you've done it.

Just give in man! It's so much more fun... :twisted:

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Just give in man! It's so much more fun... :twisted:
I. Will. NOT!

At 0:30 Anne crying. At 0:39 very unusual and interesting walking robot, it is clear that the basis of mathematics. At 0:41 Matthew looks cool in sweaty helmet. At 0:45 Anne's great upsets Matthew.
I liked the music. This exciting and dynamic. Very nice spot.

That full track goes for 2:13, do you guys think they might use the full music for trailer 4?

I can see it in my minds eye for sure anyway.

gofurther wrote:That full track goes for 2:13, do you guys think they might use the full music for trailer 4?

It would be kind of cool, although I would greatly prefer to hear what Zimmer made for the movie!

gofurther wrote:That full track goes for 2:13, do you guys think they might use the full music for trailer 4?

Just listen this music. It would be perfect if they used it for the final trailer!