Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Let's face it: Daddy Reznor is taking home the Oscar (his 2nd) for his Gone Girl score. That's pretty much set in stone. The best Interstellar can do is get nominated.

chocoboba wrote:Let's face it: Daddy Reznor is taking home the Oscar (his 2nd) for his Gone Girl score. That's pretty much set in stone. The best Interstellar can do is get nominated.
LMFAO!

Ellen Burstyn was interviewed by Larry King. He asked her about Interstellar. She said she was sworn to secrecy but could say it was about space travel and that she had a small part. She said McC is wonderful and she saw him at the Emmys and asked him if he knew if her part had been cut. He told her that she was in the film, he'd seen it and it was great, a big, big film.

I find it kind of suspicious that hours later after WSJ publishes an article on Trent Reznor, a WSJ article on Nolan suddenly pops up. Paranoia on the part of team Nolan? Seems like Reznor is really making the Interstellar camp nervous.

chocoboba wrote:I find it kind of suspicious that hours later after WSJ publishes an article on Trent Reznor, a WSJ article on Nolan suddenly pops up. Paranoia on the part of team Nolan? Seems like Reznor is really making the Interstellar camp nervous.
Hahahaha

Aili wrote:Ellen Burstyn was interviewed by Larry King. He asked her about Interstellar. She said she was sworn to secrecy but could say it was about space travel and that she had a small part. She said McC is wonderful and she saw him at the Emmys and asked him if he knew if her part had been cut. He told her that she was in the film, he'd seen it and it was great, a big, big film.

I love seeing the cast just mention it. They're all so excited. Awesome to know Matt's seen it and says it's great.

Sky007 wrote:I love seeing the cast just mention it. They're all so excited. Awesome to know Matt's seen it and says it's great.
I wouldn't feed off the cast's excitement. If you go watch any random interview of theirs, they gush about pretty much all the current movies they're working on, the majority of which are doggy doo-doo.

chocoboba wrote:
Sky007 wrote:I love seeing the cast just mention it. They're all so excited. Awesome to know Matt's seen it and says it's great.
I wouldn't feed off the cast's excitement. If you go watch any random interview of theirs, they gush about pretty much all the current movies they're working on, the majority of which are doggy doo-doo.
Okay Buzz Killington. That's not true at all. Clearly they're far more excited and actually genuine about this over other projects. You don't need to shit on everything here.

Sky007 wrote:
chocoboba wrote:
Okay Buzz Killington. That's not true at all. Clearly they're far more excited and actually genuine about this over other projects. You don't need to shit on everything here.
GAY BRITISH MAN NAMED ALISTER (gay british accent): Mr. Killington, dinner is served.

KILLINGTON: What's for dinner, Alister?

ALISTER (gay british accent): Interstellar, sir.

KILLINGTON: Sorry, Alister, but I've had enough doggy doo-doo this month. How about something awesome?

ALISTER (gay british accent): Ok, then... how about that Trent Reznor score?

KILLINGTON: You read my mind.