Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
You guys think we'll get anything at comic con or any of the cons? Likely not with the secrecy, but Inception went to one of them.

Sky007 wrote:You guys think we'll get anything at comic con or any of the cons? Likely not with the secrecy, but Inception went to one of them.
No.

Sky007 wrote:You guys think we'll get anything at comic con or any of the cons? Likely not with the secrecy, but Inception went to one of them.
Nah.

b4ben11 wrote:I hope this is a long almost 3 hour epic movie being 175 minutes the longest true IMAX can play! :gonf:
I think it's 165 minutes.

Can't they just do an intermission to avoid that limit ? Or it takes too long ?

Lionheart wrote:Can't they just do an intermission to avoid that limit ? Or it takes too long ?
Intermissions are extinct.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
b4ben11 wrote:I hope this is a long almost 3 hour epic movie being 175 minutes the longest true IMAX can play! :gonf:
I think it's 165 minutes.
And "Transformers: Age of Extinction" lasts 166 minutes... :facepalm:

I want to yell this at Bay's face:

Saw this on another forum.
I worked on that a bit. There were 3 space stations built, 2 at Sony Studios. 1 was a regular set and then a matching station on a gimble so that we could put the actors on "zip lines" to whizz through the corridors simulating weightlessness (wires will be erased in post production).

The third was built at a cold storage facility so that we could see the actors breath. They kept dropping the temp so the vapor would show up better, eventually hitting 25 degrees. This was when we were going through a heatwave, must have been 110 that week, thought I was going to catch pneumonia going from extreme cold to heat all day long.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/off-topi ... movie.html

ChristNolan wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Can't they just do an intermission to avoid that limit ? Or it takes too long ?
Intermissions are extinct.
It would only be necessary in Imax theaters.

And intermissions are awesome.