Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
07202012 wrote:
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
Allstar wrote:Anyone else find it interesting how American this cast is? Kind of out of the norm for Nolan.
Yeah. He's now cast 9 white actors in a row.
Being "white" does not mean you're American. lol.
I am not that bothered because the cast is American.
I am much more bothered by the ethnicity of the cast.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote: I am much more bothered by the ethnicity of the cast.
What's difference does it make?

Forum Pro
Law
Cry us a fuckin river

It's puerile to have issues with the ethnicity of the cast and also far more brainless to call Nolan a racist. About few days ago, everyone was eager to hear about rest of the cast and news. Now that Nolan has new actors lined up to star some are having issues.

Please note that it's his script and they are his characters.

07202012 wrote:
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
Allstar wrote:Anyone else find it interesting how American this cast is? Kind of out of the norm for Nolan.

07202012 wrote:
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
Nor would that be out of the norm for Nolan. :P

Rohan wrote:It's puerile to have issues with the ethnicity of the cast and also far more brainless to call Nolan a racist. About few days ago, everyone was eager to hear about rest of the cast and news. Now that Nolan has new actors lined up to star some are having issues.

Please note that it's his script and they are his characters.
While I don't think anyone here is implying anything of that, though it's true sometimes 'political correctness' goes, for the lack of a better word, mad.

Filming has begun?

From the article about Chastain joining to J. C. Chandor's A Most Violent Year
Chastain, who is repped by CAA and Mosaic, is currently filming Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar.”

theseeker9175 wrote:Filming has begun?

From the article about Chastain joining to J. C. Chandor's A Most Violent Year
Chastain, who is repped by CAA and Mosaic, is currently filming Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar.”
Edited:

No. Filming startsAugust 6th. Tentatively. Mid August is also a possibility. Depends on how fast they're moving. Since rest of the cast members are now lined up, I say, August 6th is the day.

Same question as Transcendence, for those of you who have read the script, is it likely to be PG-13 or R?