Interstellar Memes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

:facepalm: Sorry double post

Pratham wrote:Image
So wait... the tesseract was actually just a metaphor for Coop being high out of his mind?

It all makes sense now.

Heh, gave it my best shot. :D

LOL! On twitter, people are joking that it is McC who landed on the comet.

Doug Abeles ‏@dougabeles 20m20 minutes ago
ESA's Philae space probe lands on comet 1/2 billion kms from Earth. Tragically, on touchdown, it crushed and killed Matthew McConaughey.

Chris Ferro ‏@chrisferro 21m21 minutes ago
EU landed on a comet 16 years after #Armageddon, so ipso facto we should be losing Matthew McConaughey into a wormhole around 2030. #headsup

Lauren Stanforth ‏@TUcitydesk 24m24 minutes ago
Is @McConaughey on this space ship that touched down on the comet? Heard he's looking for a wormhole http://www.timesunion.com/news/science/ ... 887052.php

Danimal House ‏@dquikstix91 26m26 minutes ago
What NASA did today was pretty impressive, but Matthew McConaughey went into space and saved the entire human race last week. Just saying.

Matthew Kane ‏@matthewkane 32m32 minutes ago
Humans landed a probe on a comet. But no wormhole, no McConaughey, no Hathaway, no IMAX. So I think I'd still rather go to the movies.

Andrew Barca ‏@HurricaneBarca 9m9 minutes ago
#WeCanLandOnACometButWeCant fly through a wormhole to another galaxy, unless you're @McConaughey that is

citizenrobot ‏@citizenrobot 9m9 minutes ago
When they got to the comet, McConaughey was already up there, doing donuts in a Lincoln, yelling about how we got to keep L I V I N', maaaan

and on and on...

Aili wrote:citizenrobot @citizenrobot 9m9 minutes ago
When they got to the comet, McConaughey was already up there, doing donuts in a Lincoln, yelling about how we got to keep L I V I N', maaaan
this comet is

Here's another one..

Nick Amadeus ‏@NickAmadeus 6m6 minutes ago
We landed on a comet! God bless you, Matthew McConaughey. #CometLanding

Jokes aside, Interstellar seems to be penetrating the collective consciousness despite some shitty reviews written by douchebags.

xendor wrote:Image
:lol: