Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TeddyBlass wrote: TRANSCENDENCE will likely be a tad tricky to market except for one major fact: it has fucking Johnny Depp in it. They don't need a head start or long campaign. 3-4 months of telling people a new Johnny Depp movie is coming out will do the trick. I imagine the campaign in April is going to be non-stop.
You know The Lone Ranger failed financially, right?

I'm secretly hoping Transcendance fails big time so Wally will come back to Nolan. :twisted: But then again, knowing Wally's personality, I bet he'll just keep directing even if it bombs.

o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:I'm secretly hoping Transcendance fails big time so Wally will come back to Nolan. :twisted: But then again, knowing Wally's personality, I bet he'll just keep directing even if it bombs.
This is not a nice thing to say. I think Nolan and Wally had their time. Based on the teaser, Hoytema seems to do a great job. No hard feelings.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:This is not a nice thing to say. I think Nolan and Wally had their time. Based on the teaser, Hoytema seems to do a great job. No hard feelings.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:I'm secretly hoping Transcendance fails big time so Wally will come back to Nolan. :twisted: But then again, knowing Wally's personality, I bet he'll just keep directing even if it bombs.
This is not a nice thing to say. I think Nolan and Wally had their time. Based on the teaser, Hoytema seems to do a great job. No hard feelings.
Oh, come on! Of course I ultimately hope the movie does well because I have a great deal of respect for Wally, but that was just a passing tongue-in-cheek thought I had - hence the :evil:.

If anyone's interested, the teaser for Transcendence is online

Bale Fan wrote:
Innovator wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyc6RJEEe0U
The teaser has now over 4 million views. :clap:
has quite many dislikes :think:
Quite many Nolan haters out there as well. Like, literally, there are people who despise his filmography.

It's not cause of Nolan haters. It's cause the teaser shows NOTHING of what it's about so many people are (sorta correctly) being suspicious of the fact that the movie's only getting a teaser because of Nolan's name.