Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
theseeker9175 wrote:
o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:Is it even possible to isolate Zimmer's score from the rest of the audio? I remember someone did it for the man of steel trailer.
Enjoy!
i just pooped and then my poop pooped

Forum Pro
Law
theseeker9175 wrote:
o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:Is it even possible to isolate Zimmer's score from the rest of the audio? I remember someone did it for the man of steel trailer.
Enjoy!

theseeker9175 wrote:
Enjoy!
I love you.

Law wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Law wrote:Is the shot of the burning cornfield stock footage too?
I don't think though. It looks quite professionally shot.
Also the shot of the man taking off his headset as the rocket goes into space, it looks like the same setting as the last frame of the trailer.
I definitely think the burning cornfield is NOT stock footage.

In regards to the rest of the stock footage, I wonder if some of that will actually make an appearance in the film. Because you're correct that the shot of the guy taking the headset off looking at the rocket is very similar to the last shot of the trailer. They are too similar to be a coincidence but the headset shot looks like stock footage to me. It could just be Nolan taking ideas from old stock footage.

theseeker9175 wrote:
Enjoy!

I feel teased.

Just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in.

Why do I feel like there was a lot more hype for DKR?

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Why do I feel like there was a lot more hype for DKR?
Because Batman.

theseeker9175 wrote:
Enjoy!
THANK YOU

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Why do I feel like there was a lot more hype for DKR?
The majority of people were just into cause it was a superhero movie. We're back to more common levels of hype for this one.