Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Rgeorge wrote:I'm not a big music guy so I'm probably not the best source to describe it. That being said,
The music is piano/organ music. There is not really a melody, like Indiana Jones or Star Wars, that you can pick out. Thinking of the Batman sound tracks, I would say it does have that feel to it. notes and chords.
Visually,
All the shots are exteriors and so there is no fancy lighting. Some of the shots did have a shallow depth of field and reminded me of IMAX footage. This teaser is all wide screen so I would be guessing about what format the shots were actually captured on.
It is simple, very pretty, and makes me want to see more.
Question: Is Chris Nolan's name shown in any part throughout the trailer?

I want Neil DeGrasse Tyson's reaction to the trailer.

TeddyBlass wrote:I want Neil DeGrasse Tyson's reaction to the trailer.
Ha!

The music is wonderful. The footage is really scarce but looks beautiful even in bootleg. Can't wait to see it in HD.

Just seeing that bootlegged clip is almost spiritual for me. This is the fourth highly anticipated Nolan film on my behalf. A Nolan film is just something special.

Fantastic clip.

In waiting for that HD sweg

Ace wrote:Brief bootleg clip-http://instagram.com/p/hzioRyH9t2/
Loving what I'm seeing. And I know we can't say much based on a very small bootleg clip, but I'm already a fan of the cinematography. Hoyte Van Hoytema will not disappoint.

The only thing I didn't like was the way the title is displayed, but I'm nitpicking.
cheeseparty67 wrote:
o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:It's not unreasonable to assume that it might actually be a snippet of Zimmer's work for the soundtrack. He claims he wrote the theme in January.
It is. He apparently confirmed it himself. http://hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1153 (in the comments)
The music is amazing. I hope this is a sign of what (some of) the soundtrack will be like.
Last edited by Innovator on December 12th, 2013, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

I watched without sound. I'll wait for the actual thing.