Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I am going to try and avoid this.
Respect.

I will not resist. I want to see it so bad :judge:

Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?
The option is there. Somewhere in the settings.
Until then, hide in here.

And rise on 7 November 2014.

I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.

Pratham wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?
The option is there. Somewhere in the settings.
Until then, hide in here.

And rise on 7 November 2014.
Why whats November 7th

m4st4 wrote:I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.
Does b-roll footage count as a featurette?

Tristy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.
Does b-roll footage count as a featurette?
Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:

m4st4 wrote:Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:
The first draft of Interstellar? :shock:

Tristy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:
The first draft of Interstellar? :shock:
Yes.