Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The 2nd half of Place Among Stars sounds something out of Prometheus.

06 Message From Home - the piano tune played during the Saturn scene

Last edited by prowlercomesaround on November 14th, 2014, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just listened with Bang&Olufsen H6 headphones

Jesus fucking christ

After hearing the entire thing my favorites are definitely Cornfield Chase and Mountains. Then comes the day one dark that isnt in this release.

Forum Pro
Law
Won't download for me :(

thegreypilgrim wrote:Just remember kids, don't get greedy. Actually buy this shit when it's available.
Yup! Already pre-ordered both the regular CD and the Illuminated Star Projection Edition. I just want this soundtrack on all my platforms/devices!

Holy shit, the end of Detach. Hans' most sublime Wagner moment ever.

cool, so I'm listening to this soundtrack without it vibrating the fucking walls and my fucking seat and shit

Lionheart wrote:After hearing the entire thing my favorites are definitely Cornfield Chase and Mountains. Then comes the day one dark that isnt in this release.
Mountains is fucking epic. The chanting is amazing.

Cilogy wrote:cool, so I'm listening to this soundtrack without it vibrating the fucking walls and my fucking seat and shit
dang did your cinema have such a strong bass? Must be epic during the docking scene, especially the initial explosion.