Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
cheers mate,
damn it if what you guys say is true about the docking scene music being completely absent from this soundtrack I think I might start crying, all fucking week waiting for this shit :evil:

I personally at first thought the locking scene might have been a mash up track but it is, last week that I went to see it for the third time, I recorded the scene and have listened to it tons of times. If anyone is interested to have the audio let me know.

and I love Cooper saying "come on Tars...easy"

EDIT: never mind, I just saw someone posted a lower quality on youtube

Whoever was in charge of putting together the Album should be fired.

How can they leave out the best track, part of the most memorable action scene?

We should find an email to complain to.

myst4ry wrote:Whoever was in charge of putting together the Album should be fired.

How can they leave out the best track, part of the most memorable action scene?

We should find an email to complain to.
tweet or email WaterTower Music :p

Can someone PM me the deluxe edition? Also, would it possible to recreate the docking music using Day One Dark and Mountains?

Whoa guys. Let's not get hasty. Let's not turn this into another RT problem. Just ask politely if a Complete Score will be released or if there are any plans for the Docking music to be on the bonus CD in the Star Version of the OST.

Bacon wrote:Can someone PM me the deluxe edition? Also, would it possible to recreate the docking music using Day One Dark and Mountains?
honestly no, it's not like make mountains higher BPM and mash it up to day one dark, it could sound similar but not the same, i might try doing it