Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
myst4ry wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
Bacon wrote:No it's not.
Yeah it is.
It's not, docking scene ending part is different. Get your facts straight before bullsh*tting around.
Wanna fight?

loved the fuck out of this score again

so refreshing to hear Zimmer controlling his percussion and trying different instrumentation

and it was edited beautifully in the film, not a misstep anywhere, just perfect cues at perfect times

Cilogy wrote:loved the fuck out of this score again

so refreshing to hear Zimmer controlling his percussion and trying different instrumentation

and it was edited beautifully in the film, not a misstep anywhere, just perfect cues at perfect times
It's one of the reasons why i didn't mind it so loud in theaters.

Interstellar seems so much more focused on the power of the visual coupled with the power of the score. It's often very talky, but not for the sake of plot as much as for the sake of clarity. Curiously, the score feels so much more colossal in film than on the CD, which is a testament to how perfect a marriage the Nolan's film is to Zimmer's score.

-Vader

Not even trying to describe how perfect the score is, but it is.....well.....perfect. (especially on a pair of HD800s)

Day One is definitely my personal favourite.

New interview

Bunch of others on that YouTube channel too

Need to know: what song plays when
Cooper and co. Head to the ice planet after Murphy leaves the message when she finds out that plan A was never going to work?
Having seen the film, I'm gonna start posting again by the way - will post my thoughts soon

christophmac wrote:Need to know: what song plays when
Cooper and co. Head to the ice planet after Murphy leaves the message when she finds out that plan A was never going to work?
Having seen the film, I'm gonna start posting again by the way - will post my thoughts soon
Why does your avy have to come from 'Project X'? No offense but... :blank: