Interstellar Casting Speculation/Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
Nice suggestion but I don't think he has a shot. I would imagine that any role offered to Dave could easily be played by JGL and I figure Nolan would much rather work with JGl once again over Dave, who still needs to mature as an actor.

cooldued wrote:
Nice suggestion but I don't think he has a shot. I would imagine that any role offered to Dave could easily be played by JGL and I figure Nolan would much rather work with JGl once again over Dave, who still needs to mature as an actor.
I'm pretty sure IWATCH was going fishing with that one.
Say Girl

cooldued wrote:
Comparing Franco to JGL?? Really?

HELL NO. I cant stand his acting

I really want to see Hugh Jackman in this one. Also Morgan Freeman. I wouldn't mind if DiCaprio returned, but his Inception role was so powerful that I'm not sure he can return. Emma Stone is should be in there somewhere and ofcourse Joe Gordon-Levitt!

I know TV actors don't switch to movies often...
but especially since Jonah has a connection with him being Person of Interest showrunner
I would die of happiness if he was cast in a Nolan movie :-D (especially as a scientist in Interstellar)

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I know TV actors don't switch to movies often...
but especially since Jonah has a connection with him being Person of Interest showrunner
I would die of happiness if he was cast in a Nolan movie :-D (especially as a scientist in Interstellar)
+528491
gib sigs

probably nutin, but saw these on twitter today;
Audition Idols ‏@auditionidols 1t
#castingcalls Casting Call for Feature Film: Interstellar: An exploration of physicist Kip Thorne's... http://bit.ly/15xont4 #auditions

USA Production News ‏@Usa_Production 6t
Remember: 'Interstellar', a science fiction movie starred by Anne Hathaway and directed by Christopher Nolan, is shooting this summer.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:probably nutin, but saw these on twitter today;
Audition Idols ‏@auditionidols 1t
#castingcalls Casting Call for Feature Film: Interstellar: An exploration of physicist Kip Thorne's... http://bit.ly/15xont4 #auditions

USA Production News ‏@Usa_Production 6t
Remember: 'Interstellar', a science fiction movie starred by Anne Hathaway and directed by Christopher Nolan, is shooting this summer.
Shooting this summer??
Sigs???