How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
FEIGAWD wrote:1
Reported.

Is 2 any better?

Havoc1st wrote:Is 2 any better?
Yes. And so is 3, 4, 5, etcetera.

had my second viewing last week and i admit its growing on me

pales in comparison to the dark knight tho

I have just seen it again on Blu-ray with 3 of my friends. Two of them have never seen it before. Suddenly I see two of them (the first have seen it ones and the other have not) cry when Cooper yells "Don't let me leave, Murph!" and I cried too when they cried because it was so insanely beautiful a moment that I have never experienced in my life! My third friend also cried but he couldn't show it.

I will never forget this evening! :cry:

Displaying regret has such a powerful effect in drawing the audience's emotions. It generates the feeling of inevitability a lot more effective than a simple tragic event happening in the present timeline of the narrative.

Anyway I think counting my last viewing a few weeks ago, it's by now 3 times that I've seen this piece of mastery. But I'm pretty sure I've watched that docking scene at least 50 times already.£

I've seen it 6 or 7 times:
- Once in IMAX (that's a 150 miles trip for me)
- 3 or 4 times in a regular cinema (3 times with different company and I think one time alone but I'm not sure)
- twice on Blu-ray

6-7 times. I've unfortunately never have had the experience of watching it in theatres. I have watched the film in a group setting twice. I find that it's a good movie to watch with other people to spur discussion (afterwards of course).

12 times on 70 MM IMAX.

and 41 times on Blu-Ray and it goes on.

This movie is soul!

sripriyatham wrote:12 times on 70 MM IMAX.

and 41 times on Blu-Ray and it goes on.

This movie is soul!
You need help.