Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

So in the past, when the news of a new trailer hit the web, there were usually a huge amount of exclamations based on taglines and quotes of Nolan-films, for example you would always see people write Nolan rises and stuff, but that was around the time of TDKR, obviously. Now we need something new for this film, I guess, but what could it be? So now that we know the new Interstellar trailer is coming the day after tomorrow, should I say...

Nolan is coming back.

?

Is anyone else astonished that this trailer hasn't been bootlegged yet? That comic-con crowd must be either extremely loyal or have been threatened with death lol

Bale Fan wrote:The trailer's online release date is July 30 which is also Nolan's birthday :clap:
I forgot about that. Makes sense now :gonf: :gonf:

Frank-Jon wrote:So is the new trailer out already? I've seen comments about it being screened with Lucy and Hercules
I can confirm that it's not.

[/quote]HEEEEELLLL YEAH! :gonf:
Image[/quote]

Ummmm... wut?? :X
It's actually hilarious :lol:

Still no french bootleg ?

"...voyage interstellaire...."