Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
d4mi4n wrote:
She's great. I liked her toughness in Pandorum and she looks (and sounds) astonishing in Man of Steel.
She's so sexy! :twothumbsup: Faora will be awesome.

Shannon's a fabulous actor, and while I'm positive he'll be a profoundly villainous presence with significant intensity, I personally doubt it will share the dimension and drama brought by Cumberbatch to his performance in Trek. It may have been underwritten dramatically, but he's a positively magnificent presence that expresses multiple things simultaneously. Anyway, Hardy's an amazing actor. Unlike Cumberbatch of late, he's just not chosen a string of eye-catching performances. I think his work as Bane is amazing, but it's a risky performance and thus won't resonate with some people.

By the way, people sharing your opinion as a means of argument is a tricky business. What it can do is validate your opinion as being less radical and thus more difficult to write off as ridiculous, which I believe was the point of quoting other people in this instance.

-Vader

I still find it pointless to compare Harrison and Bane..

Same with Bane and Zod. I mean I guess comparing is fine. It's fun to discuss characters. What we feel the writers got right/wrong and how the actors preformed.

But to say one is better then the other? That's silly. I don't think Zod is suppose to be anything like the character Bane and each are so different. We can of course perfer one over the other.. but to say one is better then the other is imo disrespectful. Becasue the characters are not trying to be each other.

I think it's better to say I prefer this character over the other. Then state your reasons in a respectful manner. We are not trying to prove anyone wrong here I hope.

IMO
Say Girl

Just got home from werk. And this is the best thing everrrrrrrrr.
riddick-danish wrote:One thing I liked about this trailer is, it sheds the "Origin" angle which will attract more audiences, good move WB. :-D
Totally agreed.

I get chills errrrtime I watch it (which has been multiple times now :-D ). The combination of soundtrack and action is all to blame for my chills.

d4mi4n wrote:It's a nightmare.
Fuckin even his nightmares are "super" :lol:
Say Girl

d4mi4n wrote:From YouTube:
His name is Clark Kent, he lives in Smallville. His girlfriend is called Loise Lane, she works at The Daily Planet. He's got a fortress hidden in the North Pole. Zod, please spare us.
:lol: :clap:
:lol: :-D

And I put the trailer on my tablet. Let the rape begin :-D

Jeez Louise, that's one hell of a trailer. Looks good.

I hope the skulls in the trailer is
The Phantom Zone

One of the best trailers I've ever seen
Why you lurking my page brah?