Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bacon wrote:
That's a pretty good point, actually.

nakas12 wrote:After seeing Pacific Rim, I kind of want Del Toro to be the guide and director for future DC movies. That guys visual effects were outstanding . He could be a perfect director for MOS 2. He created perfect battle scenes without the shaky camera work which was a little annoying in MOS.
God.. Del Toro and Snyder.. with Nolan still possibly on board..
I could cry

nakas12 wrote:After seeing Pacific Rim, I kind of want Del Toro to be the guide and director for future DC movies. That guys visual effects were outstanding . He could be a perfect director for MOS 2. He created perfect battle scenes without the shaky camera work which was a little annoying in MOS.
I like Del Toro's work, but I think Snyder needs to direct the Man of Steel sequels too.

DKnight007 wrote:
I just want Snyder and Mokri to use more IMAX cameras for the sequel. Do away with the shaky cam unless they are going to be using it for flashbacks with Jonathan or Martha again. I still want to see more of Costners Jonathan Kent in the sequel hopefully. I would also like to see the blue on teh suit be a tad bit lighter as well.

I wonder if that empty chamber in the scout ship can possibly be the Eradictaor ?
The empty chamber is supposed to be Supergirl's chamber according to a prequel comic for MoS.

DKnight007 wrote: I just want Snyder and Mokri to use more IMAX cameras for the sequel.
More? They didn't use a IMAX camera is the first one...

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Image

ImageImageImage

THE BOMB HAS DROPPED.

Zach Snyder just confirmed it himself. Batman will appear in MOS2.

HOly crap :o