Show Your TDKR Ticket

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
madcowre wrote:I don't have a pic of mine because my friend paid for them, but we're seeing the marathon and then straight after seeing TDKR again in IMAX at 3.50am! All at Lincoln Square :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
I want that too..
"When art imitates life"

thistownneedsanenema wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:Guys, don't post your confirmation number from your online purchases. Blur it out or something. Someone could actually go to the theater with your confirmation number, have a cashier punch it in, and your tickets will print out and you'd be screwed (they only print out once).

On that note, I just bought my tickets for the Trilogy. So I have my two previously bought tickets for the IMAX, and two tickets for the marathon (which unfortunately isn't showing in IMAX). So I'm probably gonna watch the first two movies, then head to the IMAX for TDKR and possibly give my marathon tickets to someone else so they can watch TDKR
Im pretty sure you need to provide ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets when redeeming them.
I'm a theater employee. We can use either the credit card linked to the purchase, or manually put in a confirmation number.

hotsauce32 wrote:
Im pretty sure you need to provide ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets when redeeming them.
I'm a theater employee. We can use either the credit card linked to the purchase, or manually put in a confirmation number.
So I don't need to bring ID or that card with me?

I just registered to the board this morning after buying tickets, but I've been lurking around here pre-Inception...I've got to ask, how awesome is it that a month and 9 days from now we're guaranteed to see the film we've been speculating and nerding about online for the past several years?

Nolanoscopy wrote:That sounds great but you are gonna be so freaking tired. Not to mention either hungry or horrible from eating only movie food for 600 minutes straight.
:lol: I'm used to not sleeping/eating little don't worry. Plus, the one time i'm in NY! The city that never sleeps!

I'll sleep when I'm dead. I'll just keep stocked up on Red Bull. :tooexcited:

Zez wrote:Just a quick question. AMC theaters are doing a Dark Knight trilogy thing ending with TDKR. Since this was at an IMAX venue, I assumed it was all going to be in IMAX; however, upon going to the checkout page for my tickets, it listed the type as digital >.< Are tickets for a Dark Knight Trilogy midnight showing currently up for IMAX for AMC theatres...or must I wait? Should I order the digital tickets just in case (Never! Nolan would not approve!)?
If you really want to see it in IMAX first, then wait. AMC is not doing IMAX for the trilogy or the midnight premiere. Perhaps later that morning (after 10am or later) they will show TDKR in IMAX, but not midnight. I've already asked them. It's not that big of a deal since my local AMC doesn't have a real IMAX screen, it's the same size as the other non-IMAX branded screens. So it'll be the same experience minus some picture quality and volume.

hotsauce32 wrote:
So I don't need to bring ID or that card with me?
You can bring either your card or your confirmation #. Usually one of the two would suffice, but you can bring both for backup just in case. There are rare occasions where I'll punch in a confirmation number for a customer and it doesn't work, but swiping their card does (or vice versa).

As for ID, I've been working the guest services desk for a while now and I've never checked ID, nor has it been mandated by management that I do so, for an online ticket purchase pickup.

robphas wrote:
Zez wrote:Just a quick question. AMC theaters are doing a Dark Knight trilogy thing ending with TDKR. Since this was at an IMAX venue, I assumed it was all going to be in IMAX; however, upon going to the checkout page for my tickets, it listed the type as digital >.< Are tickets for a Dark Knight Trilogy midnight showing currently up for IMAX for AMC theatres...or must I wait? Should I order the digital tickets just in case (Never! Nolan would not approve!)?
If you really want to see it in IMAX first, then wait. AMC is not doing IMAX for the trilogy or the midnight premiere. Perhaps later that morning (after 10am or later) they will show TDKR in IMAX, but not midnight. I've already asked them. It's not that big of a deal since my local AMC doesn't have a real IMAX screen, it's the same size as the other non-IMAX branded screens. So it'll be the same experience minus some picture quality and volume.
That'll definitely vary by theater. My local AMC is showing TDKR at midnight in 70mm IMAX (albeit, not the whole trilogy)
Last edited by hotsauce32 on June 11th, 2012, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who's going to Chantilly?