Show Your TDKR Ticket

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
TauHeel05 wrote:Quick question...will tix go on sale at midnight tonight or tomorrow sometime? In other words...at what time on June 11 will tickets go on sale?
Tickets on Sale at 12:00pm EST/ 9:00am PST on June 11.

Mindheist wrote:
apw wrote:
Yes. You need to swipe your card on one of the ticket machines and then it prints your tickets then. That's the only way to get your ticket.
Thanks!

Also I guess that means no one going to BFI Imax will be showing there tickets in this thread ;)
You can show your email confirmation and blur out all the details you don't want people to see...
Actually, I remember when booking for Avatar at the BFI, after booking I had to get a new debit card, so all I needed to do was to go to the tickets desk with my booking confirmation email/number and ID.

TauHeel05 wrote:Quick question...will tix go on sale at midnight tonight or tomorrow sometime? In other words...at what time on June 11 will tickets go on sale?
For my IMAX theater in Raleigh, Power Pass holders get advanced tickets at 12:00 pm. General audience gets tickets at 3:00 pm.

I'll buy mine tomorrow afternoon.... :judge:

Tickets on sale now in Australia. Image

Thanks to twitter and some link sleuthing by me, got my tickets at the BFI IMAX London before midnight (when they're due to be out) and before the ticket servers crashed with the traffic. Unfortunately no midnight screenings though, first one is 06:00 London time (an hour after first NY midnight screening)
I apologise in advance for the optimum seats for that showing :P
Good luck those getting tickets!

Wowee, the Melbourne IMAX tickets were sold out by, like 9:05.

Had to settle for a regular theatre. Maximum shame. :(
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

Finally got it (New Zealand) Image

infamous wrote:Image
If this is for the Rave in L.A. off the Howard Hughes Parkway, how the F*%%^$#&K did you get them already? We've still got six hours until midnight here on Ye Olde PST and I'm checking movietickets.com and fandango.com like a mofo just in case.