How Early Will You Go?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
July,27. Date of the release here in my country...and I´ll be seeing in IMAX.

hey guys, just a question
tickets here in australia come out june 11 (your june 10) for midnight showings at melbourne imax which i cant make it to. tickets for opening day come out our june 12. I'm going to the 6:30 session. I can't buy tickets all day because i am at work but i will buy them when i get home. Will it be mostly sold out by then? we have proper imax so i want a good seat at the back. do you think there will be many seats left?
Thanks guys,
masrise

m4st4 wrote:Day off work, that's for sure.
Damn right! :clap: I have three solid days cleared for the opening. I'm going to flip my shit if anyone dares tries to change my plans at the last minute. :facepalm:

Bump.

I'll be going to my IMAX Theater at 5.

Whats the point of getting there more than 2 or 3 hours early? Just to get a good seat?

banepants wrote:Whats the point of getting there more than 2 or 3 hours early? Just to get a good seat?
Yeah. Especially for IMAX, you definitely don't want to be toward the front of the theater.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
banepants wrote:Whats the point of getting there more than 2 or 3 hours early? Just to get a good seat?
Yeah. Especially for IMAX, you definitely don't want to be toward the front of the theater.
I'm going regular that night. Will getting there around 9 pm be early enough?

banepants wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
I'm going regular that night. Will getting there around 9 pm be early enough?
I don't have much experience at these crazy midnight premieres, but I think that should be fine lol

Really? 9 o'clock?

You people are nuts. Stand around for 3 hours just to watch a movie? Wow.

chodebalm wrote:Really? 9 o'clock?

You people are nuts. Stand around for 3 hours just to watch a movie? Wow.
This isn't just a movie.