The Dark Knight Rises Nokia App >___>

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It appears Nokia and Warner Bros. have teamed up in making an app for the Nokia Lumia. I don't know who the fuck owns a Nokia Lumia, but it appears the app is only for that phone. Haha, okay. Through the app fans will have access to film trailers, along with behind-the-scenes video footage and exclusive TDKR wallpapers and audio tones.

The app also features an immersive TDKR game 'Claim Gotham City' that has people choose sides – Batman or Bane – and claim and defend places through real-life Foursquare check-ins. Users will be rewarded with TDKR exclusive content for claiming places for their side and can play solo or with others.

Image Image

Bullshit, I do say.
Sigs???

Why wouldn't they team up with apple on something like that? Seeing as everyone has an iphone. :problem:
Last edited by anonymity on June 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeddyBlass wrote:It appears Nokia and Warner Bros. have teamed up in making an app for the Nokia Lumia. I don't know who the fuck owns a Nokia Lumia, but it appears the app is only for that phone. Haha, okay. Through the app fans will have access to film trailers, along with behind-the-scenes video footage and exclusive TDKR wallpapers and audio tones.

The app also features an immersive TDKR game 'Claim Gotham City' that has people choose sides – Batman or Bane – and claim and defend places through real-life Foursquare check-ins. Users will be rewarded with TDKR exclusive content for claiming places for their side and can play solo or with others.

Image Image
"When art imitates life"

If it is not available on iPhone it doesn't exists. :P

Really...I want this on my iPhone...ahora!

Who sides with Bane at this point? I mean, I'm sure he'll seem enticing in the movie as a revolutionary figure, but all the exposure people have gotten right now is him as a terrorist.

Egami wrote:If it is not available on iPhone it doesn't exists. :P

Really...I want this on my iPhone...ahora!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_Bird ... irds_Magic
The not-as-popular phone producers often have to find quirky marketing gimmicks to sell products. Like The Facebook Phone from HTC.

dafuq

The phone looks like an iPod from 5 years ago.

And their ads for it call it "original" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the exclusive content, whatever it is, will find its way online in some shape or form anyways.