MTV Clip Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It was kind of grating, but JGL was clearly having fun with it.

I still think this is the best footage they've released.

SilverHeart wrote:It was kind of grating, but JGL was clearly having fun with it.
I agree, it made me want to hurt him.

07202012 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:It was kind of grating, but JGL was clearly having fun with it.
God forbid he is excited. :facepalm:

Allstar wrote:
07202012 wrote:
God forbid he is excited. :facepalm:
I think you either love him or hate him. Plus, he's a fanboy just like 90% of this forum, he can't help it :lol: I wish people would finally either get used to it or stop expressing their hate, it's getting old.

Barush. wrote:
Allstar wrote: God forbid he is excited. :facepalm:
I think you either love him or hate him. Plus, he's a fanboy just like 90% of this forum, he can't help it :lol: I wish people would finally either get used to it or stop expressing their hate, it's getting old.
Wait. No.
I don't hate him. :facepalm:
He's great, don't get me wrong, it's just I didn't like how introduced TDKR.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but the clip is available on the Xfinity website in really nice quality (you have to change the settings):

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/movies/The ... ire/videos
Only. In. The. US. :facepalm: I can't believe it's 2012 and we're on the Internet and we're still having this issue...

DHOPW42 wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but the clip is available on the Xfinity website in really nice quality (you have to change the settings):

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/movies/The ... ire/videos
Only. In. The. US. :facepalm: I can't believe it's 2012 and we're on the Internet and we're still having this issue...
Sucker. :lol: