TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mr. Freeze wrote:He's just trying to make you guys think that he's cool and has connections in the industry.

He doesn't. Now stop posting about it because every time I check this thread I always think there's been a new reaction or a first official review. :judge:
:-D
{=}

RE meeting Hardy: pics or it didn't happen.
Preferably nudez.

There. You happy now? Stop talking so much about talli and get back on the topic.

Alberto wrote:Image

There. You happy now? Stop talking so much about talli and get back on the topic.
Tom!!!
Brave New World

Well that just proves that he met a random bald guy that may or may not be Tom Hardy in a store, not that he saw the movie before critics did :JGLface:

DesertTurtle wrote:Well that just proves that he met a random bald guy that may or may not be Tom Hardy in a store

ryan4butler wrote:
Alberto wrote:Image

Tom!!!
Son of a bitch. This means if that was true so are his spoilers. Awesome. 8-) One trustworthy person confirmed. And I suppose R2ind can be trusted too since Talli backed up his claims.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Tom!!!
Son of a bitch. This means if that was true so are his spoilers. Awesome. 8-) One trustworthy person confirmed. And I suppose R2ind can be trusted too since Talli backed up his claims.
But that means
John Blake is Robin. Sort of.

Ask Talli if
John Blake ends up being Robin
Brave New World

Wait, are Talli and mcheckov the same person?