TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
fenwayconnor wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Until you tell us how you saw the film Talli, I don't believe it.
Thats what I keep saying but for some odd reason he feels the need not to give any evidence to support his claims.
Because there isn't any...

He's been claiming he's seen it for a long time people. Long before the recent critics even did. Get with the Talli program.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:He's been claiming he's seen it for a long time people. Long before the recent critics even did. Get with the Talli program.
Oh I know he has been claiming it forever, I just don't get why he won't divulge how he supposedly saw it, or proof of his meeting Tom Hardy.

fenwayconnor wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:He's been claiming he's seen it for a long time people. Long before the recent critics even did. Get with the Talli program.
Oh I know he has been claiming it forever, I just don't get why he won't divulge how he supposedly saw it, or proof of his meeting Tom Hardy.
Ok the Hardy thing is news to me.

I bet he's laughing at how many people believe him and are starting to believe him.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
Was to me too, I PMed him asking for proof that he has seen it, which he wouldn't. I ended up asking him what he thought of Hardy's performance and he responded and talked about his supposed metting Hardy.

fenwayconnor wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Was to me too, I PMed him asking for proof that he has seen it, which he wouldn't. I ended up asking him what he thought of Hardy's performance and he responded and talked about his supposed metting Hardy.
Honestly I don't care who's seen what or who's lying about what. I just want to see this fucking movie. :x

He's just trying to make you guys think that he's cool and has connections in the industry.

He doesn't. Now stop posting about it because every time I check this thread I always think there's been a new reaction or a first official review. :judge:

Mr. Freeze wrote:He's just trying to make you guys think that he's cool and has connections in the industry.

He doesn't. Now stop posting about it because every time I check this thread I always think there's been a new reaction or a first official review. :judge:
We are well aware of what he is trying to do, thank you very much. And when there is a new reaction it will be posted in the reactions thread at the top of the page, so chill out.

Mr. Freeze wrote:He's just trying to make you guys think that he's cool and has connections in the industry.

Why cant we just wait. We need to experience this for our selves anyway. I know everybody is dying in anticipation but less than two weeks our minds will be blown.
Brave New World