TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Didn't Travers post his review the 25th or a bit after? That's only eleven days awake, which is crazy.

-Vader

Guys, relax. People are entitled to their own opinion. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they're dumb.

I'd take this with a grain of salt. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if we started getting "unofficial" reviews soon.

anakin234 wrote:Guys, relax. People are entitled to their own opinion. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they're dumb.
Anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is dumb, IMO.

"One of the members of a film group that I am part of on facebook, got to watch “The Dark Knight Rises” in an early screening. They live in Korea and work in the…rating boards or something…yeah anyways, they loved it. They gave it a 3.5/4 and said the film manages the action sequences and story very awesomely and the ending works perfectly as an ending to the trilogy. Most fans boys will go crazy is pretty much what she was saying. The reason she took off .5, was because she felt the long length of the film, made it drag quite a bit. So yeah. I am pumped."

Based4Life wrote:"One of the members of a film group that I am part of on facebook, got to watch “The Dark Knight Rises” in an early screening. They live in Korea and work in the…rating boards or something…yeah anyways, they loved it. They gave it a 3.5/4 and said the film manages the action sequences and story very awesomely and the ending works perfectly as an ending to the trilogy. Most fans boys will go crazy is pretty much what she was saying. The reason she took off .5, was because she felt the long length of the film, made it drag quite a bit. So yeah. I am pumped."
.5 off?

Based4Life wrote:"One of the members of a film group that I am part of on facebook, got to watch “The Dark Knight Rises” in an early screening. They live in Korea and work in the…rating boards or something…yeah anyways, they loved it. They gave it a 3.5/4 and said the film manages the action sequences and story very awesomely and the ending works perfectly as an ending to the trilogy. Most fans boys will go crazy is pretty much what she was saying. The reason she took off .5, was because she felt the long length of the film, made it drag quite a bit. So yeah. I am pumped."
.5 because it's too long, yet they said everything worked perfectly? What a stupid bitch.

ComptonTerry wrote:
.5 because it's too long, yet they said everything worked perfectly? What a stupid bitch.
Come on now. :facepalm:

Don't resort to something so childish.

hah getting mad at reviews already

the stans :hah:

travers review in 2 weeks with a rating of 4/4 stars

book it

cant wait till da trolls come out to play...we all know who

Micool wrote:hah getting mad at reviews already

the stans :hah:

travers review in 2 weeks with a rating of 4/4 stars

book it

cant wait till da trolls come out to play...we all know who