BFI IMAX tickets on sale June 11th

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Did you guys get backrow or premier seats?
I got seats in Row M which is a few rows from the top.
Row M IMO are the best, bang in the middle in terms of height as well; I always go for that row.

I bought my ticket this morning for the sunday session at 4:55 a.m, all the other sessions on saturday were already booked and the server still has issues...
I got the row K, right in the middle, which seems to be great :)

Never seen anything like it! It was crazy in the early hours of this morning. I had given up but a friend of mine managed to book some Row M seats bang in the middle for an 11am showing on the 24th. Super excited although how I'm going to wait four days is beyond me. I want the best experience possible for the first viewing.

apw
Someone over at Hype said they were told BFI IMAX had already sold 13,000 tickets. :tooexcited:

Rob -Red Devils Blog
@ModernMythMedia @BATMANONFILM TDKR has already broke records here in the UK. 13,000 IMAX tickets sold already. A world record Apparently.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Spiderman 12 am midnight show 3 weeks away

The Dark Knight Rises midnight show 5 weeks away

boom!

hasanahmad wrote:Spiderman 12 am midnight show 3 weeks away

The Dark Knight Rises midnight show 5 weeks away

boom!
Thats hilarious.

antovolk wrote:
apw wrote:
I got seats in Row M which is a few rows from the top.
Row M IMO are the best, bang in the middle in terms of height as well; I always go for that row.
For non-IMAX films, probably, but for this film, I'd say the further back the better. I got back row tickets, and even when I saw TDK and MI:4 there, the screen felt too big(in a good way of course), so I can't imagine further down being better.